“One day, you realise that there are some people you’ll never see again. At least, not in the same way.” —Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via 4mbivalent)
Supernatural is like the Debbie Downer of shows.
- Glee: Yay! Wedding plans! Singing! Klaine! Dancing!
- Sherlock: Their love is actually palpable! Every character is fantastic and interesting! The pain we feel is horrible but it is EARNED!
- Merlin: GAY WIZARDS AND KNIGHTS! Loyalty and friendship!
- Community: Ship ALL THE THINGS! Intelligent writing! Hilarity!!
- Doctor Who: We inspire hope and love even when things are sad! Happy! Beautiful things!
- Harry Potter: Happy endings! The main three characters are still alive and live full lives! Children! Hope and loyalty and love and bravery! We honour the deaths during the Dark Lord's reign!
- Supernatural: Did you know Dean has to force himself to smile to get through the day? Did you know Sam is battling Hell every single moment? Castiel was dead, and he might come back wholly changed and he might not get forgiven. Bobby is dead, and might be a ghost the boys will have to exorcise later. Sam had a friend but Dean killed her. Dean had a daughter but Sam killed her. Dean drinks too much and Sam doesn't know what to do about it. They've lost everything, even their home in the Impala. And they are utterly lost as to how to kill the Leviathans, the ones who took everything away from them.
- Doctor Who:
- Harry Potter:
- Supernatural: PAIN
INSTEAD OF ENGAGING IN ACTIVE WARFARE, WE’RE MOVING FROM THE “SHERLOCK” TAG.
TO WHERE, YOU ASK?
THE “BBC SHERLOCK” TAG.
SO COME JOIN US.
AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE/NOT REBLOG THIS FOR THE SAKE OF SHERLOCKIANS WHO MIGHT FOLLOW YOU, WELL, THEN: